Tuesday 19 August 2008

Wake up, you blessed one

Initially, it was ambiguous whether it was part of His plan.
Fear of humiliation prevented me from finding out.

Obviously, He wanted me to take the step in finding out because he actually has a purpose - to eliminate 'fear of humiliation' or 'self-consciousness' from my character traits.

I thank You for Your prompts and the courage You provided.
Thankfully, this can now be put behind me.

My dignity is intact because I behaved how Your child should be - loving and friendly, especially to Your own family.

It is not my fault if there are family members who choose to disobey and sin against You by treating me (who is Your child and their sister) with disdain.

I tried to unite the group. But as you have given free will to all creation, they get to choose obedience or disobedience. Kindness or haughtiness to their sister.

Seriously, some very blessed people should wake up, before He take their blessings away. The rich will be poor, and the poor will be rich, is what the Book says.

It is our hope for it to function.
But it is Your will whether it ultimately will.